Saturday, January 3, 2009

Here we go again...


Another new year, another blog and I am still missing that sock I was looking for last night. Things don't seem to change even when monumental changes, such as the passing of December 31 to January 1st, occur. I am blaming elves, just so you know!

I have high hopes for this year though; so far every succeeding year has been better than the year before. I recall when I was 6 and thinking...nah, just kidding...I was too busy sticking yellow post-its on little Patrick's back and make him look like a poopooh-head, than have any thoughts involving another time-frame. Little Patrick did though, he wanted to be a priest like his dad ...which was a bit of a turn off to be quite frank until years later when I heard the song "Son of a Preacher Man" and metaphorically kicked myself for not using pink post-its on him.

Anyways 2009, come on in! I am quite ready for you...well, give me a sec until I find that sock and then we can battle it out.

A phenomenal 2009 to each and everyone, except those elves...they better mend their ways.

appendix: If you got a few minutes head on over here and listen to me ramble on about something or other to do with lager drinking and barley feeding to swine.

7 comments:

  1. So the Ice Queen has melted?

    Happy New Year, and Rabbit Kibbles.

    the amoeba

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good news! Wilkommen zurück!

    A sockelf is just one level of evil above a white-headed baby with a post-it note.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!
    A Minka post is one of the things I really needed to start this year out right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody for swinging by. Glad to know you are still out there!
    Logo, that warmed my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tibbar Tibbar - sometime it take a crow a few tries to figure things out. Welcome back - you have been very missed.

    ReplyDelete